Every design is carefully crafted in-house by our team with globally and locally sourced materials, combining a variety of materials and production methods.
These include, but are not limited to, methods such as:
- Laser engraving and cutting for wood, acrylic, leather, stone, tile, metals, etc.
- CNC cutting and engraving
- UV printing onto wood, acrylic, etc.
- Embroidery and applique
- Textile printing, upholstery + finished fabric goods creation
- Packaging design + fabrication
- Woodworking + on-site installations
If you don't know what exactly you need, don't worry! We'll combine our expertise with your vision to recommend the best materials and methods to bring your ideas to life.
Materials + Production Methods
We require a minimum of 4 weeks lead time from final design approval for production. This means the initial inquiry and design process need to begin at least 6-8 weeks prior to your event to accommodate production.
Should you project require large scale pieces and onsite installation, additionally lead time may be required.
While we can occasionally accommodate rush projects, it has to be determined on a per project basis.
Just as every story is unique, no two events or projects are alike. Total investment will be determined by the scope of the project, and is inclusive of creative concept, design, production, delivery, and installation (when required).